Friday, September 9, 2016

Burning Mishap in the Kitchen

(our timer was white)

So this happened the other night. Our timer had a magnet on it and I did not know that. When I was prepping dinner it got stuck to the metal pan I used and I placed it in the oven and cooked it with batteries and all. We heard a pop and we went to the kitchen we did not see anything and when dinner was done I had smelled something and mentioned it to my husband but we did not bother looking inside oven. The next two days my husband and I blame each other for losing the timer that we use to make coffee in the morning... he said I tossed it... he texted me at work "I found the timer" so I get home and find this.

No comments :

Post a Comment